1. What is the main principle of air conditioning and heating?
It mainly absorbs heat from the air through the outdoor unit, and brings the absorbed heat to the indoor unit through the refrigerant circulation in the pipes. Through the work of the indoor unit, the heat is provided to the room to increase the indoor temperature.
2. Why does the heating effect get worse when the weather gets colder?
The main reason is that the colder the weather and the lower the outdoor temperature, the more difficult it is for the air conditioner to absorb the heat of the air from the outdoor air environment, resulting in relatively poor heating effect.
3. Why is it recommended to use other equipment for heating when the temperature is below -5 degrees?
When the air conditioner is heating in winter, the air conditioner absorbs heat from the outdoor air through the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit (i.e. condenser), and then delivers the heat to the room through the heat exchanger of the indoor unit (i.e. evaporator). At the same time, during heating, the outdoor unit heat exchanger is used as an evaporator. When the outdoor temperature is lower than -5 degrees, the heat exchange temperature difference between the condenser and outdoor air will be close to 0. Therefore, there is no heat exchange effect, resulting in poor overall heating effect of the air conditioner, or even no heating. Therefore, it is necessary to activate the auxiliary electric heating function of the air conditioner, or use other heating equipment
4. Why does the air conditioner need to defrost?
During heating in winter, because the evaporation temperature of the outdoor unit heat exchanger (condenser) is below zero, the outdoor air flowing through the condenser will condense on the fins and form frost. The frost will affect the heat exchange area of the condenser. and air circulation, thereby affecting the heating effect of the air conditioner. Therefore, in order to ensure the heating effect of the air conditioner, defrosting is necessary.
5. How to judge whether the heating of an air conditioner is normal?
Standards for cooling and heating inspection of air conditioners: 15-20 minutes after turning on the air conditioner, measure the temperature with the test head of a thermometer 10-20mm away from the indoor air inlet and outlet. The temperature difference between the air inlet and outlet during cooling should not be less than 10°C. In the heating state ( The temperature difference between the air inlet and outlet of a heat pump air conditioner should not be less than 15°C, and the temperature difference between the air inlet and outlet of an electric auxiliary heat air conditioner should not be less than 23°C.
6. Why does the temperature of the air outlet not indicate whether there is a problem with the machine?
The temperature of the air outlet is determined by many other factors. One is the matching problem between the machine and the environment. The other is the temperature of the air in the room itself, as well as other external influences. The power of the air conditioner itself is certain, and the air volume is also certain. Judging whether the machine is normal is mainly judged by its ability to increase the temperature of the passing air, which is the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet! If the temperature of the air inlet itself is high, then the temperature of the air outlet will be high. If the temperature is low, the temperature of the air outlet will be correspondingly lower. It is a principle that a rising tide lifts all boats. Therefore, the air outlet temperature cannot be used to evaluate and judge whether a machine is heating and cooling normally.
7. The air conditioner is always on. Why is it difficult for the temperature to rise when it reaches a certain level?
The room temperature is low, so air conditioning and heating increase the room temperature more obviously. As the room temperature increases and the difference between the indoor temperature and the outdoor temperature increases, more heat will be transferred from the indoor to the outdoor, so the indoor temperature will rise slower. When the temperature difference reaches a certain level, all the heat generated by the air conditioner is transferred to the outside for neutralization, so at this level, the temperature will not rise any further.
8. Why do you often hear crackling sounds when the air conditioner is heating?
Most of the exterior parts of the indoor unit of the air conditioner are made of plastic. When heating (also during cooling), the thermal expansion and contraction of the plastic parts, and the sound caused by the slight deformation of the casing, are normal, and other plastic parts This condition will slowly disappear after setting.
9. Why does the air conditioner sometimes smell strange when it is turned on?
(1) The smell of newly renovated rooms is sucked into the air conditioner;
(2) Other odor sources in the room are sucked into the air conditioner;
(3) Newly installed machines may have a slight plastic smell in the short term, but it will disappear soon;
(4) The air filter of the air conditioner has not been cleaned for a long time.
10. When heating, why does the indoor unit not flow but the outdoor unit does?
Heating and cooling are just the opposite. The working conditions of the indoor unit and the outdoor unit are interchanged. During cooling, water flows from the indoor unit, but for heating, it is just the opposite, that is, the outdoor unit produces water. However, the water produced does not form condensed water and flows down the condenser fins, but forms frost (frost is mainly caused by the ambient temperature being too cold). ) is attached to the fins, and at a certain point it needs to defrost and melt before it can flow down.
11. Why does the indoor unit sometimes make louder and quieter noises?
There are two main situations in which this situation occurs. One is that the filter of the user’s air conditioner may be dirty and the air flow is uneven. The other is that when the air conditioner is heating, in order to ensure the indoor air supply temperature of the air conditioner, the indoor motor automatically Adjust the fan speed to cause high winds and low winds. This is normal. When this problem occurs, you can check the filter first.
12. Why does the indoor unit occasionally make a “squeaking” sound when heating?
This is during the operation of the air conditioner, the state of the refrigerant is constantly changing, from liquid to gas, and from gas to liquid. This normal physical phenomenon exists in the refrigerant at a certain speed. Due to a certain resistance, a certain “swishing” sound of running water is produced. This is a normal phenomenon, especially in the dead of night, which is particularly obvious.
13. Why does it take a while for hot air to come out when the machine is turned on during heating?
The main reason is the humanized design and the anti-cold wind function. When heating, there is a process of accumulation and improvement of heat. If there is wind coming out as soon as the machine is turned on, it is also cold air. In the case that it is very cold in winter, if a cold wind is suddenly blown when the machine is turned on, it is easy for people to catch a cold. Generally, Under normal circumstances, the hot air will come out after 3-5 minutes. The specific situation depends on the outdoor environment at that time.
14. When heating, why does the air conditioner still blow after being turned off?
The main reason is that our air conditioner is designed with a waste heat dissipation function. When the machine is in use, once it is shut down and the fan stops working immediately, some of the waste heat will be in the machine. Firstly, it will affect the utilization of heat. Secondly, the heat will accumulate in the air conditioner. Indoor units are prone to deformation of some plastic parts.
15. Is it normal for the electric-assisted electric heating to turn red when started?
Under normal circumstances, the electric auxiliary electric heating tube will not turn red, but it will appear red when the voltage is too high, or the wind speed is low, or the filter is clogged. You can check the voltage or clean the filter or set the high wind speed to run. If If it is local redness, the electric heating wire in the electric heating tube is unevenly wound, resulting in excessive local heat. You can explain to the user that redness of the electric heating tube is normal.
16. Why does the heating stop working before reaching the set temperature? What is the reason?
Because the hot air is light and accumulates in the upper part of the room, and the temperature detected by the indoor unit’s room temperature probe is higher than the temperature in the lower part of the room, the set temperature of the remote control has a certain temperature difference from the room temperature. At this time, the remote control should be The set temperature is 4~6℃ higher than the ideal ambient temperature.
17. When heating in winter, why does the outdoor unit emit hot air and leak water?
This is the air conditioner defrosting, which is normal. Because the heat pump air conditioner needs to absorb heat from the outside through the outdoor unit heat exchanger when heating in winter. When working, the surface temperature of the outdoor unit heat exchanger is very low, and gradually excessive frost will affect the heating effect. Therefore, the air conditioner It is equipped with a defrost function, which is automatically controlled by the computer board of the air conditioner. The defrost time is about 10 minutes. During defrost, melted water flows down the outdoor unit.
18. When heating, why does the indoor unit stop supplying air after running for a while, and then automatically turns on again after a few minutes?
This is the air conditioner defrosting. When the air conditioner is running for a period of time, the outdoor condenser will form thick frost. If the frost is not melted away, it will directly affect the heating effect of the air conditioner. Therefore, when the air conditioner is running for more than 40 minutes, After reaching the defrost condition, the air conditioner will defrost. During the defrost process, the indoor unit will stop working, and then it will start working again.
19. Why can’t the room temperature reach the desired effect half an hour after the air conditioner is turned on?
(1) For heating in this season, check whether the air conditioner remote control turns on the electric auxiliary heating function. There is a “dry auxiliary heat” button on the remote control. After turning it on, the air conditioner remote control will display “auxiliary heat”. At this time, the auxiliary heat is turned on. Improve heating effect.
(2) The air conditioner can be adjusted to the “super” setting, and the air conditioner wind speed and compressor operating frequency are increased to further ensure the heating effect;
(3) When the air conditioner is heating, the air guide blades will send air downward to ensure that the hot air is blown downward. If the air conditioner air guide blades are not downward, adjust the “up and down sweep” of the air conditioner to ensure that the air guide plate is downward, and the effect is be better;
(4) Check the heating air volume of the air conditioner. If the air output is small, it is recommended that the customer clean the filter. Blockage of the filter will also affect the heating effect of the air conditioner.